Hello Readers here you will read Sentence using less. You must have seen many sentences in which less is used. Less is used in sentences where things cannot be counted or measured. You can easily understand by reading these sentences. We bring something new every day related to English language so that all students who want to learn English can learn it easily.
Sentence using less :-
1) He talks less and works more.
2) I have less water.
3) He ate less sugar.
4) I eat less at night.
5) The bus takes less time to arrive.
6) I trust an unknown person less.
7) He does less work than his brother.
8) She has less time for me.
9) He has less respect for her.
10) He takes less time to complete a task.
Less indicates that something is less but does not indicate its quantity. You have read such sentences. You can also read other posts in addition to this. Everyone wants to learn English today. Along with learning, practice is very important.
Read More >