Here you will read about the National Bank of Canada app not working and how to fix it. With the help of an app, you can manage your money easily. You can send money instantly with this app. It will fulfill all your daily needs.
National bank of Canada app not working :-
1) First, go to your phone settings. Here you will see the Apps section. Tap on it.
After this, tap on Manage apps.
2) Now here you have to find the app National bank of Canada. Click on National bank of Canada.
3) Here you will see the storage section; click on it.
4) Now click on Clear cache and Clear data. Click on Clear all data.
5) Now go back to App Info and click on ‘Restrict data usage’. You will see here a check icon for mobile data and Wifi. If both are yes, Then there’s no need to change.
6) Now open the Play Store, search for the app National bank of Canada and here click on Update App.
7) After updating app restart the phone, and your problem will be solved.