Hello Students here you will read Mention any Four compounds and their Uses. You all know compounds are important part of chemistry. Four Compound Names.
Things that are made up of a mixture of two or more elements are called compounds.
- Baking Soda
- Citric Acid
Four compounds and their Uses :-
Chemical Name – Sodium Bicarbonate
Chemical Formula – NaHCO3
1) Baking soda is used in the kitchen.
2) Baking soda relieves stomach indigestion and acidity
3) It is also used in fire extinguishers.
4) Baking soda is also used as an insecticide.
Chemical Formula of Citric Acid is C6H8O7
Citric Acid is organic compound.
1) Citric acid is used to preserve food for a long time.
2) It is also used in many cleansing products.
Chemical Formula – C6H6O
1) Phenol is used in plastic manufacturing factories.
2) Phenol is used as an antiseptic in many soaps.
3) It is also used in disinfectants.
Methane gas – CH4
1) Methane gas is used to check gas powered appliances.
2) Methane gas is used as fuel in gas cookers.
3) This gas is used to make sanitary ware.
4) Methane is also used for many purposes in factories.
Hope You got some useful information from this.