Hello Here you will read How to use Natwest card reader. When specific situations arise that require a card reader or biometric confirmation, there are certain instances where you’ll need to use your card reader or, if you’ve set up biometric approvals, your mobile app while logging into online banking.
How to use Natwest card reader :-
- Insert your card. Put your card into the reader, ensuring that the card number matches the one displayed on Online Banking.
- Choose a function: On the card reader, when you see ‘Select Function,’ press the button with the up and down arrows.
- Enter your PIN: When prompted, type in your card’s PIN and then press the ‘OK’ button.
- Input the number: On the card reader, enter the number that’s shown on Online Banking and press ‘OK.’
- Use the passcode: Now, in Online Banking, type in the passcode number that’s displayed on the card reader. That’s it!
It Is Used For :-
- Making an online payment for the first time
- Adjusting your daily payment limits for online banking, the mobile app, and open banking
- Initiating or modifying a payee, which involves changing the payment reference.
- Updating personal details like your mobile number, email address, or PIN and password
It’s essential to keep in mind that we will never contact you and ask for your card reader details over the phone.