Hello Readers here you will read How to use grateful in a Sentence. Grateful means to be thankful or be kind to someone. There are many people who are not grateful for what they have but keep thinking that I don’t have that thing, I don’t have that facility.
If we are grateful to God for whatever we have, then it will have a positive effect on our lives. We move towards success.
There are many things for which man can be thankful to God. If you have a good family, then you can be thankful to God. You can be grateful if you have good health.
How to use grateful in a Sentence :-
1) We will be grateful for your quality time.
2) I am grateful for your advice.
3) I am grateful for your help.
4) I am grateful that you heard us carefully.
5) He will be grateful for your invitation.
6) I will be grateful for your kind words.
7) Rita is grateful for your efforts.
8) I am grateful for your loving nature.
9) I am grateful that you gave us help.
10) I am grateful that you cleared my doubt.
Hope you enjoyed today’s lesson. Along with this you can also read the following posts. which are related to the English language.
Read More >