Hello Readers here you will read How to say good evening in Spanish. If you want learn knowledge of everyday Spanish language phrases or words, you can read below and along with other lessons.
How to say good evening in Spanish :-
1) Good Evening
- buenas noches
2) What are you doing this evening ?
- Qué vas a hacer esta tarde ?
3) Who is coming in the evening?
- ¿Quién viene por la tarde?
4) I arrived in the evening.
- Llegué por la tarde.
5) He came to see me in the evening.
- Vino a verme por la noche.
Here we have read some sentences related to evening in Spanish language how we can say these English sentences in Spanish language.
Hope you have learned something about the Spanish language from this lesson. Stay connected with us to learn something new every day.
Read More >
4 thoughts on “How to say good evening in Spanish”