In this lesson you will read How to say clay in Spanish. Clay is a type of soil material. Our effort is to provide Spanish vocabulary for you. You can learn new words that we use in our daily lives.
How to say clay in Spanish :-
Clay – Arcilla
Sentence Using Clay :
1) These dishes are made of clay.
- Estos platos están hechos de arcilla.
2) His father makes clay dishes.
- Su padre hace platos de barro.
3) She gave me some clay.
- Ella me dio un poco de arcilla.
4) This wall is made of clay.
- Esta pared está hecha de arcilla.
Read More >