Hello Here you will read How to get a voided check from chase. First of all, here we will know what a void check is. No information can be filled out in a void check; it is used only to provide information related to an account. Nowadays, a void check is sometimes used for taking a particular payment. It contains account-related information and can be used to deposit money into the account.
How to get a voided check from chase :-
First, you have to go to the Chase site and login.
1) Now on checking accounts, click more, and in account services, click setup direct deposit.
2) If the provided form does not have a void check. Then you have to login to the Chase mobile app.
3) Here, click on the Chase mobile app. Now click on checking account, scroll down in account services, and find “Direct Deposit Form.” Tap on it.
4) The form is prefilled; you have to check that everything is right.
5) After checking if all is correct, tap on “Create Form.” Now you can see the form with a void check.
Where a void check is used :-
When you are employed at a place, the company may ask for a void check to be deposited into your salary account. Use this when you are using a particular facility and you want to set up automatic payments.
At last, we will say that not every person should give a void check; it is used only for reliable or special work.