Hello Learners here you will read How to buy Wesfarmers Shares. Wesfarmers Limited is an Australian conglomerate company that operates in various sectors such as retail, industrial, and resources. It
is a publicly traded company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the ticker symbol “WES.” Wesfarmers has a long-standing history and is one of the largest companies in Australia by market capitalization.
How to buy Wesfarmers Shares :-
1) First, you have to open your trading account.
2) Now, you have to search for Wesfarmers’ shares in the search bar.
You will see the shares.
3) Now Select the shares and the quantity of shares.
4) After selecting quantity, you have to select the “Buy Now” option.
5) Now your order has been processed, and shares will be added to your portfolio.
6) You can check the shares in the portfolio section.
The company was founded in 1914 as a cooperative for Western Australian farmers and gradually expanded its operations into different industries.
Today, Wesfarmers owns and operates several well-known brands in Australia and New Zealand, including Bunnings Warehouse (a leading home improvement and hardware retailer), Kmart, Target, Officeworks, and Coles (a major supermarket chain).