Hello Learners you will read here how to say He is twenty four years old in Spanish. We use numbers in many ways, and you can read here how to use them in other language.
He is twenty four years old in Spanish :-
1) He is twenty four years old in Spanish
- Tiene veinticuatro años.
2) There are twenty-four students in school.
– Hay veinticuatro estudiantes en la escuela.
3) This building has twenty-four rooms.
- Este edificio tiene veinticuatro habitaciones.
4) His cousin is twenty-four years old.
- Su prima tiene veinticuatro años.
Read More >