Hello Grateful Study Readers here you will read Emotions Starting with G. Examples of emotions given below. There is a different feeling of happiness and there is a different feeling of sadness.
Emotions Starting with G :-
1) Gratitude – appreciation , recognition
2) Gaiety – pleasure , cheer
3) Grief – agony , misery
4) Guilt – sin , misconduct
1) You helped me I am very grateful to you.
2) Children should be grateful to their parents.
3) He is grateful to God for whatever he has.
1) Ravi and Navneet needed some gaiety.
2) He liked Rampal gaiety.
1) Akash shares grief with Ravi.
2) Pankaj is in grief after his grandfather passed away from this world.
1) Rakesh has proof of Kiran’ s guilt.
2) Rita admitted his guilt.
Here we read words starting with letter g. Some examples of these were also given which will be understood easily by reading them.
Similarly you can look below to see emotions associated with other characters.
There is a different feeling of happiness and there is a different feeling of sadness. The atmosphere of fear also has a different feel. If we talk about emotions, they are many. Which we will read with different words.
Read More >
1 thought on “Emotions Starting with G”