Hello Readers here you will read Correct the sentence with Answers. We also read and hear many English sentences every day. Sometimes we speak the English sentence wrongly or some mistake is left in the sentence. You will read similar sentences in which incorrect sentences are given along with their correct answers.
Correct the sentence with Answers :-
1) He is engineer.
- He is an engineer.
2) He have two cars.
- He has two cars.
3) She asked me where i am going.
- She asked me where I was going.
4) Can you help me.
- Can you help me?
5) I am see him.
- I’m going to see him.
6) I swim on the water.
- I swim in the water.
7) Yesterday i was busy.
- Yesterday, I was busy.
8) You will noticed his intention.
- You will notice his intention.
9) He arrive early morning.
- He arrived early in the morning.
10) He making fun of me.
- He was making fun of me.
Correct the sentence Examples :-
11) He invited me on party.
- He invited me to the party.
12) it is time to go.
- It is time to go.
13) I have read book.
- I have read the book.
14) Why do you say ?
- Why do you say that ?
15) He is poor but worked hard.
- He is poor, but he worked hard.
16) When you want to go ?
- When do you want to go ?
17) Do have anything to ask ?
- Do you have anything to ask ?
18) How I help you ?
- How may I help you ?
19) I have to wear a uniform.
- I have to wear uniform.
20) Where is you last Tuesday evening ?
- Where were you last Tuesday evening ?
You can easily understand by reading these sentences. Our effort is to bring new sentence information every day. We bring something new every day related to English language so that all students who want to learn English can learn it easily.
Hope you have learned something new from today’s lesson. You will get to learn some new sentences. Some new ideas may have come to your mind.
You can also read other posts in addition to this. Everyone wants to learn English today. Along with learning, practice is very important.
Read More >