If you want to travel to Australia, then you should know Australian slang for afternoon. These are the slang words that native speakers of that region use in their conversation. When you learn this type of slang, it makes your conversation smooth.
Australian Slang for Afternoon :-
Afternoon – Arvo
Sentences Using Afternnon –
1) They will go in the afternoon.
2) He reached her in the afternoon.
3) Today’s market opens in the afternoon.
4) We met him in the afternoon.
5) The meeting starts in the afternoon.
Other Australian Slang Words –
This Afternoon – Sarvo
Breakfast – Brekky
Football – Footy
Yes – Yeah / Yep
No – Nah / Nup
HOOROO – Goodbye
Bull dust – a lie
1) Yah sure.
2) Yes, he is right.
3) Yes, you should go.
4) Yes, he is lying.
5) Yes, that is my home.
Read More >
1 thought on “Australian Slang for Afternoon”