Hello Readers here you will read 5 Sentences of Future Continuous Tense. Future Continues Tense is used to tell about an action that will happen in the future or that is ongoing. You will read examples of such sentences and learn which rules are used to write a sentence in the future continuous tense.
5 Sentences of Future Continuous Tense :-
You will be helping him.
(a) Subject : The person who does the work in sentence is called the subject.
You – subject
(b) Verb : The action being done by the subject is called verb. like—playing, singing, reading.
Helping – verb
(c) Object : In a sentence, the thing on which the verb has an effect is called the object.
Him – object.
1) He will be sitting in the class.
2) She will be working in the evening.
3) They will be coming tomorrow morning.
4) She will be going to market tomorrow morning.
5) He will be reading the book after two hours.
6) She will be meeting friends after one hour.
7) They will be coming back next month.
8) We shall be coming tomorrow.
9) I shall be playing cricket in the evening.
10) These people will be helping us.
11) He will be driving a car.
12) You will be seeing a match in the evening.
You can understand Future Continues Tense from these example sentences. Through these sentences we know that the work will be happening in the future or the work will continue but it is not finished.
Read More >
2 thoughts on “5 Sentences of Future Continuous Tense”
I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own blog now 😉