Hello Readers here you will know 5 Examples of Negative work done. A force that acts opposite the direction of motion of an object it is Negative work done.
Next we will look at examples of Negative work done.
5 Examples of Negative work done :-
1) When the rocket is released and the force of gravity prevents it from going up and
The work done by the force of gravity is negative.
2) When we pull the bucket out of the well the work done by the force of gravity is negative work done.
3) When a coin is sinking, the work done by buoyant force is Negative work done.
4) Stopping a moving car by applying brakes is an example of negative work done.
5) When someone catches the ball, it is an example of negative work done because there is a need to exert force in the opposite direction to stop the ball, only then the ball can be stopped.
The work done by the force of gravity is negative. When we throw an object upwards, what does the force of gravity bring the object down as opposed to the motion of the object.
Negative or Positive work done –
One is positive work done , one is negative work done and without it is zero work done.
We hope you have read this and found out some negative things.
Thank you for joining us. You can also follow us on social media. We also welcome your suggestions.
Read More >